Mazanec, Raskin & Ryder is actively recruiting an attorney to join our Civil Rights & Government Liability practice group. A successful candidate will have no less than 1 to 3 years of civil litigation practice. Candidates with greater experience are also encouraged to apply. Experience with government immunity defenses would be a significant advantage.
Requisite skills for this position:
- Excellent research, writing and oral advocacy abilities.
- Exceptional analytical skills in relation to dispositive motion practice.
- Proficiency in preparing and responding to written discovery, taking and defending depositions, and communicating with expert witnesses.
- Motivated to develop deep analytical skills to evaluate and resolve complex legal issues.
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively with senior attorneys to develop case strategies.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients, courts, and opposing counsel.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Group Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance benefits
- 401(k) Plan with competitive employer contribution and professional financial advisement services
- Hybrid remote working environment
Submit resume and cover letter (no calls please) to Administrative Partner John Pinzone by mail or to firstname.lastname@example.org.