- April 26, 2017
8:30 am - 12:15 pm
Please join us for an informative seminar on the
latest issues surrounding the Kentucky Restraint and Seclusion regulation—a subject that continues to be a hot topic in our schools. Our experienced school law attorney, Teresa T. Combs, along with Karen King of the Central Kentucky Educational Cooperative, will provide school district administrators with the tools they need to provide proper training and guidance for district personnel, along with tips on proper documentation.
- What does the Kentucky Restraint and Seclusion Regulation require?
- Who must be trained in restraint and seclusion?
- Who should document incidents of restraint and seclusion?
- What are the requirements for notice of restraint and seclusion to parents?
- How are restraint and seclusion defined?
- Are there types of restraints that are unlawful for schools to use?
- De-escalation strategies
Other important information:
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. The seminar begins at 9:00 a.m. and runs through 12:15 p.m.
Three hours of EILA is available for this seminar.
We have a special room block rate with the hotel. Call Embassy Suites at 859-455-5000 or 800-EMBASSY and request the Mazanec, Raskin & Ryder room block rate for this training.
Venue Phone: 859-271-4000Address: