- November 6, 2015
8:30 am - 2:00 pm
Learn how the legal landscape for employers and employees is changing and what your organization should plan for in 2016. MRR’s Employment Law and Public Sector attorneys Tami Hannon and Stacy Pollock will present this free, half-day seminar, focused on the following topics:
- – Introduction to Employment Policies & Handbooks – What you need to know and how to position them with supervisors
- – Workers’ Compensation Primer and the Interplay of Workers’ Comp Leave with the ADA & FMLA
- – Case Studies & Scenarios – A real look at employment matters in today’s workplace
- – Hot Topics in Employment Law – To include a discussion about same sex marriages’ impact on employers, marijuana in the workplace (legalization of marijuana on the November ballot), etc.
Registration opens at 8:30 am and the program will begin promptly at 9:00 am.
* A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided at the event.