CHRISTINA M. BIDWELL, CCM & RTRP
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Ms. Bidwell is responsible for the overall strategic financial planning and management of both administrative and financial operations for the firm. She is a financial and operational leader with experience in both privately held and publicly traded organizations, specializing in professional service based and private-equity industries.
She began her career as a manager and analyst for a multinational manufacturing company and has spent a considerable amount of time since performing strategic development and general accounting functions for both public and privately held companies.
Chris has been directly involved in the negotiation of multi-million dollar acquisitions and financings, and has provided tax consulting and financial services to several Partnerships, Sub S Corporations, C Corporations, Non-Profit Organizations, Individuals, and Commercial Properties.
- National Association for Professional Women (NAPW)
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Association for Financial Professionals (AFP)
- National Association for Tax Professionals (NATP)
- Northern Ohio Association for Financial Professionals (NOAFP)
- Northeastern Ohio Treasury Management Association
- Association for Financial Professionals
- National Ski Patrol
- Named “VIP Woman of the Year” by National Association for Professional Women (2015)
- Registered Tax Return Preparer (2012)
- Certified National Ski Patroller & OEC Instructor, Alpine Valley Ski Resort
- Certified Cash Manager/Certified Treasury Professional (1989)
- M.B.A., 2011, Lake Erie College
- B.S.B.A., 1989, John Carroll University, Finance
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society