2023 TITLE IX REGULATIONS – A FIRST RESPONSE WEBINAR EVENT
David J. Sipusic, Partner, MRR Law
A recognized expert in the area of Title IX, Mr. Sipusic has served in the roles of legal counsel, director of compliance and Title IX Coordinator for a number of institutions, including a major metropolitan school district, as well as several private and public Division I colleges and universities.
David’s experience allows him to bring a unique perspective to the Title IX conversation that very few possess. Register now and get started on updating your policies, procedures and training for the upcoming academic year!
Be one of the first to receive training on the New 2023 Dept. of Education Title IX Regulations!
Cost: $349 (MATERIALS INCLUDED!)
Tuesday, June 13, 2023: Higher Education (12:30 – 3:30 EST)
Wednesday, June 14, 2023: Ohio K-12 Schools (9 -12 EST)
It’s that time again! The 2023 Title IX Regulations become law in May and getting ahead of the curve is critical! As a campus leader, join us and get a head start on your “Summer of IX” as we review and guide you through the official changes and how they will impact you in the areas of:
- Policy review and updates
- Training and implementation
Regulation Highlights will include the areas of:
- How Sexual harassment is defined.
- LGBTQ/Transgender Protections will be updated.
- Pregnancy and parenting protections will be clarified.
- Procedural flexibility on how to conduct procedures live hearings and cross examinations, and
- Geographic coverage and responsibility to address sexual harassment is likely to expand to include off-campus incidents.
Materials are included in the cost of your registration!
Cost of your registration will be applied as discount on any post-webinar assistance provided by MRR.